Saturday, February 9, 2008

This is what I am doing

This is my strategy for investment in stock market (especially in uncertain period).

I have target of investing of Rs 48000(48K) every year(at least for next 10 yrs).
48000 is just an example. I have divided 48k into 4 parts. For 2 parts i.e. 24K,
I have bought 2 SIP of Rs 1K each of Fidelity Equity Fund and HDFC Top 200 Fund.
Remaining is 24K. I have divided this 24K into parts of 12K each. I invest first 12K when markets crash by at least 15% and next 12K I invest when there is extreme pessimism all around.
This strategy in not full proof and some time I have to be patient for long long time before I get opportunity to invest. But then, I am not in hurry.

Quote from book Art of War

It does not take much strength to lift a hair, it does not take sharp eyes to see the sun and moon, it does not take sharp ears to hear a thunderclap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,
go to http://vbulls.com and get useful information on investment.